RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Professional Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define, implement, and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks.
Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies has an immediate need for a Financial Systems Analyst in Baltimore Maryland.
This is Direct Hire with our Client.
This position maintains and improves business processes and use of financial systems and data. Improvements generally occur through a combination of staff training and the implementation of new or enhanced technology.
· Perform interface operations, reconciliations, financial closing procedures, and journal entry batch processing
· Maintain data for business operations such as accounting structures, codes, and user access.
· Identify, investigate, and resolve technical application problems
· Develop and maintain training plans and materials, including recorded training sessions
· Provide technical support, advice, and training to users and management
· Create and maintain reports using report design software such as Crystal, Power Pivot, Infor Q&A, and Excel VBA
· Identify and implement improvements in business processes, systems, and data usage.
· Perform key tasks in project work.
This may include, but is not limited to:
· identifying tasks and estimating related time and cost;
· assessing implications of alternative approaches on systems, data, and business processes;
· writing change control documentation, procedures, and training materials;
· Identifying and assessing risks;
· Analyzing, cleansing, extracting and transferring data;
· Installing and testing software and software updates;
· Tracking and reporting time, cost, and status;
· working with team members and stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
· Superior analytical, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills.
· Typing/Keyboard skills (>40 wpm)
· Ability to learn technical concepts from manuals and documentation
· Ability to identify and implement procedural and technical improvements
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Information Systems, or other relevant field
· 3 or more years of experience as a business systems analyst or similar
· Knowledge of business and accounting processes
· Experience conducting formal training sessions
· Excel expertise (Excel-based data entry forms; complicated formulas & functions; filters; pivot tables, etc.) and experience with other Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint)
· Experience in designing reports with reporting software
· Good understanding of database design and its implications for reporting and queries.
· Experience implementing IT-enabled business process improvements
· SQL experience
· Excel VBA experience
· Infor Sun Systems experience
· Oracle cloud financials experience