Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
· Process some Accounts Payable (matching, batching, coding of check requests)
· Complete monthly entries in Fixed Asset sub ledger and run monthly depreciation
· Scrutinize expense reports in the Concur system for completeness and accuracy.
· Make any needed entries related to expense report corrections within Deltek Costpoint.
· Manage Client Business Travel Account
· Complete select journal entries for monthly close
· Perform select account reconciliations
· The individual will work very closely with employees who submit expense reports for data entry. Therefore, communication skills are critical.
· Perform copying, scanning, filing, data entry and sorting invoices/mail related to Accounts Payable.
· Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred however; not mandatory
· Minimum 6 months of Accounts Payable experience highly preferred but not mandatory
· Ability to hit the ground running, flexible personality, thrive in a fast pace environment, take good notes, follow direction well, possess good organizational, customer service, communication and technical skills
· This job is available because the current Staff Accountant is no longer at PARC
· This position reports to the PARC Corporate Controller (part of the Finance group)
· There are currently four people in the group (plus the Controller)
· Could be temp to permanent (no guarantees)