|Reference # : ||17-00344
||Title : ||Payroll Coordinator|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||03/27/2017
| Description |
Payroll Coordinator -reporting to the Payroll Processing Manager in Parsippany, NJ
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Processing of in-house staff payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Collecting attendance forms and entering information into SAP payroll system; balancing payroll preview and researching inquiries and processing adjustments as needed.
- Responsible for entering commission payments to ADP payroll system on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring staff paid time off and follow up with administrator for required paperwork.
- Responsible for processing all garnishment request and corresponding entries in ADP.
- Main contact for ADP Portal and password resets.
- Responsible for completing wage employment verifications.
- Maintaining and updating tax rates and new accounts in ADP. Main contact between agencies and ADP Tax Department.
- General office duties inclusive of scanning, filing, and archiving files.
- Performing other projects as assigned.
- 1-3 years of payroll experience.
- Knowledge of Excel, SAP and ADP Enterprise preferred.
- Requires excellent communication and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow up on long-term, ongoing projects and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.