Marketing Account Executive
If you're all about getting the job done and you're not happy until your client is then you've got what it takes to be a marketing account executive at our Fortune 50 company. The marketing account executive is responsible for facilitating the execution of creative marketing deliverables (including advertisements, collateral, web & digital, video, trade show materials and more) for assigned industrial product and service portfolios. The account executive serves as the direct link between business marketing leaders, their marketing communications plans and the internal/external creative agencies hired to design, produce and deliver world-class marketing campaigns. The account executive must be a highly driven individual, customer focused and agile with the ability to seamlessly manage dozens of high-profile external marketing projects simultaneously in an extremely fast-paced environment while ensuring customer satisfaction every step of the way.
Reporting to a business communication leader, the account executive is a highly engaging professional and is responsible for initiating and delivering innovative work through a matrixed, cross-functional team and in a global environment.
Experiences / Qualifications:
- Work with an assigned marketing leader(s) to understand the marketing communications campaigns aligned to their portfolio's product and service offerings
- Upon completion of a marketing discovery phase, collaborate with the assigned marketing leader(s) to propose marketing enhancements (tools, approach & messaging) where applicable
- Collaborate with internal and external creative vendors to plan for all projects (short, near and long-term) and build realistic execution timelines for all required marketing deliverables
- Serve as the primary liaison for marketing development and delivery inclusive of, but not limited to, developing creative briefs, initiating feedback loops, communicating edits/modification and gaining final approval on all marketing deliverables
- Build strong relationships with a focus on agreed upon and detailed account management, client communications and conflict resolution
- Oversight and reporting of the assigned budgets per campaign, inclusive of multiple change orders effecting project outcome
- Support and maintain brand standards while delivering compelling, industry leading marketing deliverables that set the company apart from the competition
- Develop, maintain and share a dashboard of marketing metrics to measure success and optimize content, tactics and overall strategy
- Own project schedules, prepare regular client status update reports and lead client/creative meetings
- Manage internal/external vendor contracts, payment terms & processing
- Preferred minimum of five years of marketing communications experience with a focus on marketing development in a corporate environment. Experience in an international and/or industrial business environment is a plus
- Natural desire to gain a deep understanding of the company's industrial products and services and how they solve key customer challenges
- Critical thinker with strong project management skills and the ability to deliver timely content for targeted audience groups, measure the success of those deliverables and quickly shift strategies to create the strongest desirable outcome for the business
- Strong knowledge of external marketing communications strategies and channels, including digital, video and experiential marketing campaigns that result in strong customer relationships and satisfaction. Skilled with web-based publishing and distribution tools
- Passion for engaging in new and innovative communications with an ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize, pivot and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel 5-15%
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define implement and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks. Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCMTechnologies, (USA) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. RCMT encourages applicants of all ages.