|Reference # : ||17-00645
||Title : ||Tier 1 Technical Support Analyst|
Falls Church, VA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||2 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||06/16/2017 / 06/26/2017
| Description |
RCM Technologies is a leading provider of IT Business Solutions and Professional Engineering Services to over 1,000 clients in the commercial and government sectors. RCM partners with clients to define, implement, and manage a broad range of technologies across multiple platforms, systems, and networks.
Our broad geographic presence ensures that a proven and reliable tactical and strategic capability is available and deployable virtually everywhere in North America.
RCM Technologies has an immediate need for Tier I Helpdesk Analysts.
This is a contract opportunity (6 months) with the potential to go direct with the Client. The work is based out of Northern Virginia.
Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Location: US-VA-Falls Church
The Technical Support Specialist serves as the first point of contact for pre-sales and post-sales support to clients. You will educate customers about the product and help them with setup and troubleshooting and escalate when necessary.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Answer support calls and emails, and guide clients through product setup, configuration and troubleshooting of equipment
- Train clients on hardware and online portal, making recommendations for device setup that will maximize product success.
- Provide Tier I IT support and client training on a variety of networking configurations (basic knowledge of Networking, and Routers)
- Work directly with IT managers, wireless and Internet Service Providers to remotely troubleshoot network issues.
- Document feature requests and defects and communicate them back to Product Management.
- Participate in product testing to assist in the new product release process.
Qualified candidates will be required to pass a drug and background screen.
- Excellent phone manners, must be service and customer focused.
- Superior communication skills – both written and oral
- One to three years of IT helpdesk, account management or customer service experience.
- Knowledge of networking technologies including wireless, firewalls, VPN, switches, network storage technology and network management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
- Analytical, organizational, prioritization and time management skills are critical to the candidate's success