|Reference # : ||18-06187
||Title : ||Java Developer|
San Antonio, TX
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||4 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 12/30/2018
|Industry:||IT Consulting/Services||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in San Antonio, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of programming experience in enterprise class apps with a core competency in designing and implementing service integration apps in a security driven environment.
- SW Eng expertise to include substantive Java J2EE PHP. Java Perl and SQL programming and relational db skills for maintaining and develop web-based and other system apps.
- Hands-on experience on JCA (Java Cryptography Architecture).
- Proven experience and depth in cyber sw develop with Perl and Python in addition to experience with other Object Oriented Programming (OOP) languages (Java Ruby).
- Success creating prototype or prod of cryptography apps/prods using Java.
- Excellent understanding of integration with third party APIs (JSON REST XML etc.).
- Cryptographic Primitives understanding.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Jameese Halcon at Jameese.Halcon@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.