Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Production Support Analyst for our client in Newark, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Production Support Analyst will be partner with the Business and Technology Service teams to provide first level, end to end, technical support to clients for Straight to Bank and other products under the Transaction Banking domain.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Maintain a strong relationship between the Business and Technology Service teams
- Partner with the business to be the face for client technical support and to develop strong client relationships
- Responsible for merging strong technical expertise and a deep understanding of the Transaction Banking business to understand the client perspective and translate technical issues to the off shore technology team
- Manage escalations for critical technical issues
- Prepare routine metrics and analytics on Technical Support activity
- Enter, monitor and close pending tickets
- Maintain Process Document and update periodically
- Effectively drive daily/weekly/monthly agreed metrics and service level agreements
- Contribute a Regional perspective to the Technology Service CIB Channels strategy
- Provide backup coverage across Transaction Banking domain
- Experience in troubleshooting with the ability to understand and implement generic to complex client requirements
- Ability to understand and effectively implement change
- Lead through example to help build the appropriate culture and values.
- Work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Able to effectively work in a team and lead virtual teams either with direct or matrix reporting
- Drive positive change & embed strong culture in the team across TS in the location (NJ)
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Transaction Banking implementation team
- Client teams
- Technology Services Management team
- Technology Services West LT
- Clients that use Straight to Bank in Europe and Americas
Interested in applying?
- Strong communications skills and the ability to translate complex technical issues into a language everyone can understand
- Straight to Bank experience
- MTS experience
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.