Senior Project Manager
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Senior level Financial IT Application Hands-on / execution PM (10+ years): Oversight of the Client Enterprise Risk IT projects.
- Stakeholder management
- Prepare project plan and status reports, monitor / report / track / resolve risks & issues
- Coordinate tasks and activities directed toward completing the project goals on schedule and within approved budget.
- Must be detail and process oriented with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Risk experience is a big plus.
- Must have job history longevity on their resume.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.