Senior .Net Developer
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior .Net Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Staff Augmentee supporting EH&S
- Supporting in-house developed systems and some vendor applications.
- Responsible for some project work, and daily support of enhancement requests and bug fixes.
- Must work with the business to determine if what is being requested is best for the org and company, offer creative solutions to problems and thinks outside the box.
- Strong .NET, SQL Database skills.
- Crystal Reports 2008
- Organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous exp with Environment Health & Safety systems a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.