|Reference # : ||18-07402
||Title : ||Senior Business Analyst|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||8 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||08/13/2018 / 02/14/2020
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Business Analysis|
| Description |
Senior Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Technical BA for Data & Enterprise Content Management to contribute to Enterprise Data Platform project.
- Requirements elicitation, gathering, clarification, and analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Use Case Analysis and Documentation.
- Data Analysis and Documentation and proficiency in SQL.
- Create Functional Design Document.
- Create Detailed Design Document.
- Ensure business requirements are organized and coherent for application architects and developers to understand.
- Test Planning and Coordination.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Provide Project Support (Issues Tracking, User Training).
- Create Application Documentation (User Guide, Operations Guide, Training Manual, etc.).
- Familiarity with modern web application designs and concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Work with business for requirements.
- Work with technical team to write the detailed and functional design documents.
- Individual will have up
- Coordination for DWH Development and Market IT team with GMDA, TFD and other Stakeholders Hold Daily Scrum meetings, Weekly Status meeting and maintain WBS for upcoming tasks.
- Review SIT QA test cases against original requirements & scope to confirm traceability
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Henry Zuniga at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.