Electronic Trading Production Support
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Electronic Trading Production Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsibilities include morning checks, day to day level 2/ level 3 support
- Develop and maintain tools to assist with production support
- Work with Equity, Futures, and Options exchanges on new connectivity, upgrades, exchange mandated work
- Work with the Development and QA teams to successfully roll out application changes into production while maintaining stability business and development groups
- Responsible for constant contact with the business unit and must act as a liaison between the
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Strong UNIX command line skills
- Needs to understand grep, awk, sed etc.
- Comfortable with shell scripting
- Good Perl/Python scripting skills
- Proven record of automation
- Strong understanding of low latency trading systems
- Strong understanding of redundant, high availability design concepts as pertaining to equity trading systems
- Good understanding of Tibco/EMS and other transport systems
- High energy
- Great communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to perform at the highest level under pleasure is essential
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.