Post-Doctoral Research Scientist
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Post-Doctoral Research Scientist for our client in New Brunswick, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- As a post-doctoral researcher the individual will be expected to:
- Conduct research on innovative drug delivery formulation technologies for macromolecule drugs to extend their release, stabilize and sustain their pharmacokinetics (PK), or alter
PK to improve overall compliance.
- Explore lipid/polymer based particulate systems and gel-based systems to apply to pipeline drugs.
- Formulate prototypes for each delivery approach, characterize the material, test the in vitro drug release experiments, and collaborate to test the in vivo PK
- Contribute to the experimental design, plan and coordinate in vitro/in vivo experiments, perform chromatographic / spectroscopic analysis, analyze the data and present findings.
- Work collaboratively with team members to execute studies
- Fundamental knowledge of drug delivery systems through thesis project.
- Hands-on expertise with drug delivery technology design, formulation prototyping, use of appropriate formulation processing unit operations, in vitro drug release testing, and
material characterization is required.
- Strong proficiency in interpreting experimental data and good familiarity with routine analytical techniques (HPLC/UPLC chromatography, UV/fluorescence spectrometry).
- Collaborate to gain a broad mechanistic view of delivery performance
- Highly motivated, exhibit an innovative mindset, and possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills to effectively function as an individual contributor in a
- Ph. D. in pharmaceutical sciences, drug delivery, biotechnology or related field with 0-2 years of experience.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Ariadne Rico at Ariadne.Rico@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.