|Reference # : ||18-10381
||Title : ||Mainframe Developer|
NEW YORK, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/19/2018 / 09/30/2019
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Mainframe Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Regular systems support of the GOPS system; may require to work occasionally on weekend and off hours in order to support scheduled system patching
- Work on interface testing with the Gas Central team, including testing of the GOPS interfaces
- Will participate in project management, design, development, testing and maintenance of large scale on-line and batch systems, provide technical hotline support, coordinate testing in Development and Test environments, and perform many duties of an IMS data base administrator
- The candidate must possess and require necessary technical skills to support legacy Mainframe systems, especially the GOPS system
- Experience also includes interfacing with users, documentation and training of both users and technical staff members
- Software requirement:
- DB2, SPUFI, QMF, IMS DB/DC, IMS Utilities, MFS, TSO, IBM Enterprise COBOL, CLISTS, ISPF Dialogs, and MVS Utilities
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.