|Reference # : ||18-10372
||Title : ||Project and Office Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date : ||12/03/2018
|Industry:||Insurance||Job Category:||Administration / Customer Service|
| Description |
Job Title: Project and Office Manager
Work Location: Chester, NJ
Interview Mode: Phone and Onsite
Skills and experience include:
- Formulate and manage projects in furtherance of office management and insurance-related activities.
- Track, manage, discuss, and report status of tasks across departments.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Supervise up to one clerical employee.
- Draft reports, memos, letters and other documents
- Attend business meeting to record and distribute minutes.
- Make and manage task lists.
- Plan and manage basic meetings regarding office management tasks.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare daily mailings, UPS, FedEx, US Government Client mailings, which includes driving to the post office.
- Perform accounts payables functions, including invoice entry and check printing.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
Project management course work or designations.
- Results-focused with a positive attitude who will "roll up your sleeves” to get things done
- At least 5 years' experience in a professional, office environment
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and escalate issues only when necessary
- Superior follow-through without alienating people
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas, issues and solutions to diverse audience in writing and orally.
- Demonstrates high level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate project management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills, and knowledge of and ability to use standard industry programs and websites which must include intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Experience in the insurance industry, in order to be familiar with insurance-specific terminology and concepts
- Undergraduate four year college degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Interested candidates may send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-804-7460 and look for Heckle.