CICS Systems Programmer
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for an CICS Systems Programmer for our client in Mahwah, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for an CICS Systems Programmer for support of mainframe CICS applications.
- Intermediate Level CICS Systems programmer.
- Performs installation, customization and configuration of Mainframe CICS software and associated program products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- VISIO is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting bridge skills.
- CICS Programming - Intermediate
- MVS/JCL - Intermediate
- COBOL Programming - Intermediate
- TCP/IP - Intermediate
- MVS/VTAM - Beginner
- MQ - Beginner
- Z/OS environment - Intermediate
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.