|Reference # : ||18-03596
||Title : ||UX Designer|
San Jose, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 09/30/2018
| Description |
|User Experience Designer|
Office of the CIO, San Jose, CA
The Client Office of the CIO is on a mission to transform the employee experience and enterprise tools. Internal experiences are often overlooked, and employees waste a lot time trying to get things done using poorly designed, antiquated enterprise software.
We're passionate about changing that. We?re starting with the needs of our users, simplifying interface designs and using modern web technologies to build impactful internal experiences that reflect how we feel and think about our external Client products.
The Office of the CIO is looking for a User Experience Designer to help set direction of next generation of employee tools and services.
- Translate complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows and experiences
- Create responsive desktop and mobile UIs and prototypes that engage customers across devices
- Assist in develop a long term UX vision and break it down into concrete steps for agile development
- Explain your ideas, designs and best practices in order to successfully convince and inspire the UX team
- Contribute to day to day feature development for desktop web, iOS and Android applications.
- Collaborate with peers, product owners, developers through the entire product lifecycle
- Support UX research, test and refine low & high fidelity prototypes with users
- At least 3 ? 5 years of experience as an user experience designer, web designer, interaction designer or similar UX related role
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience
- Experienced in best practices information architecture and interaction design, user centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of UX principles and techniques
- Familiarity with UI standards for iOS and Android
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, AJAX experience preferable but not necessary
- Experience working in collaborative teams and directly with developers for implementation of designs
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop or similar prototyping and design tools