Job Roles / Responsibilities: 5-10 years' experience ?
· Responsible for development of web application systems for Document Solutions.
· Maintain development activities that support document creation and conversion as well as electronic signature, ensuring high quality work. Understanding current .NET technological trends.
· Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards. Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
· Work with Project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources.
· Knowledge of presentation standards and client-side frameworks, such as HTML5, CSS, jQuery, jQuery UI, KnockoutJS, and Twitter Bootstrap.
· Conducting code reviews and ensuring code quality
· 7 years of .NET frameworks: C#, Web API, WCF, MVC, and Webpages (Razor) experience
· Multi-threaded, asynchronous, and transactional programming; Ensuring cross-browser compatibility with legacy browsers.
· Creating testable code for unit, performance, and security tests.
· 4 years of relational databases, primarily SQL Server experience; and 4 years of XML experience.