Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a C#.Net Systems Architect for our client in Louisville, KY.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The C#.Net Systems Architect will support the continued growth in the World port Mobile Solutions team, additional .Net development experience is needed. Knowledge of C#.Net, Xamarin and web API development are required. Candidate must be strong with object oriented design and implementation.
- Will be working within a team to build and design innovative solutions to mobilize our workforce.
- Responsible for creating designs and working within
the team to implement the most efficient product possible.
- Must be a self-motivated individual willing to research issues and come up with solutions working under guidance of senior staff.
- Requires specific experience and focus utilizing C#.Net, Xamarin and web API development.
- Experience with Couchbase or OpenShift would be an additional benefit.
- Must have experience in using development tools, industry and IS Standards.
- Requires knowledge of the project development life cycle, good oral and written
communication, and strong problem solving skills.
- 5-7 years' experience using C#.Net.
- Strong C#.Net development to supplement our existing development resources.
- C# .NET - Expert, primary skills
- Android Platform - Intermediate
- Xamarin - Advanced
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- HTML - Intermediate
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española at (201) 942-3003 or at https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivyespanola and/or send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.