|Reference # : ||18-10075
||Title : ||Project Manager|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/08/2018 / 01/31/2019
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Project Management|
| Description |
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Building a project plan for each new HR outsourcing client
- Assembling a project team of the client and client representatives to carry out the project plan
- Scheduling weekly project team calls to assign activities and ensure activities are completed; generally driving the implementation to timely conclusion
- Ensuring high levels of client/producer confidence and satisfaction
- Providing ongoing updates and project-related communication to all stakeholders
- Identifying barriers and potential solutions; implementing most appropriate solution
- At least 3 years of exempt-level HR experience
- At least 1 year of project management experience, using an electronic project planning tool such as GANTT
- Experience using and/or implementing HR, benefits and payroll technologies, such as Zenefits, ADP, UltiPro, etc
- Able to quickly build credibility with the C-suite and other project participants at all levels
- Very high level of attention to detail and timelines
- Commitment to highest levels of client service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to excel in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced environment
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.