Position Title: Business Analyst
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Toronto, ON
Contract Duration: Full Time
Education Level Required:
- Analyze, document and ensure the client requirements. Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analyze, stakeholders mapping.
- Analyze and document business requirements and translate these to functional specification and design and map these to technology.
- Make presentations/demonstrations/ Proof of Concepts (POCs) to stakeholders.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and customers (IBGs) clients to deliver functional requirements like GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Conduct Market Research. Perform data analysis, trend analysis.
- Build User Manuals / Guides. Conduct end user training (of clients).
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.