|Reference # : ||17-00724
||Title : ||Senior .Net Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/24/2017
| Description |
|Position: Senior .Net Developer|
Location: Jupiter, FL
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Roles and responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- Enhance.Net Web Services, Web Sites and Middle tier and business tier logic for current and new applications.
- Work with offshore team to distribute some of the development tasks.
- Work directly with the business identifying requirements and product needs, plan new projects, and continue with the development of the application.
- This candidate will report to the IT Application Software Operations and Support Manager.
- Candidate will be working with 1-2 offshore team members which will be assisting him/her in the development of new features.
- Should feel comfortable working directly with SME's and translate business needs into software features and document all work and planning in the company's project management system as well as reporting on project progress to management.
- Understand our business compliance and security policies.
- Document current state and future state and work with the IT managers to ensure all application SLA's.
- Resolve L3 incidents
- Work with offshore and onshore team.
- Some travel might be required
Education Level Required:
- 5+ Years experience in the setup or operation of Service Management or support of software systems.
- 5+ experience developing web sites and web services using the .Net framework. Asp.net Forms and ASP MVC, WCF, WebApi's, etc.
- 5+ experience working with MS SQL 2005+.
- 3+ Experience in large transactional systems dealing with concurrency and large computing problems.
- Experience with latest Microsoft technology stack: Azure services such as Azure bus, app service, SQL database and Batch.
- Understanding of Agile practices as well as waterfall methodology.
- Distributed computing (i.e. back end process that creates schedules in a limited amount of time), understanding complexities around multithreading, work demand/capacity algorithms.
- Strong analytical skills
- Data migration and synchronization
- Nice to have:
- MS CRM Dynamics
- ITIL Experience a big plus
- Agile/Lean practices a plus
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.