|Reference # : ||17-00735
||Title : ||OBIEE Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/29/2017
| Description |
|Position: OBIEE Developer|
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Education Level Required:
- Proficient OBIEE ad-hoc reports + dashboard developer
- More than 6 years of OBIEE 11G/ Oracle's BI Publisher 10G/11G reports development work experience (including RPD development)
- Good understanding of OBIEE RPD Modelling
- Good understanding of OBIEE ad-hoc reports development process
- Should have an understanding of creating maps/interactive dashboard catalog objects
- Must have skill sets in writing complex SQL and PLSQL programs
- Must have proficiency in tuning the SQL, PLSQL code for optimum performance
- Serves as technical expert for mission-critical OBIEE applications including design, development, implementation and support.
- OBIEE migrations and merging of repositories, web catalogs, upgrades and security configurations.
- Manage performance tuning in OBIEE and the reports.
- Contributes throughout project life cycles, from planning to production implementation, including the creation of functional designs, technical designs and test plans for repository models and hierarchies.
- Create standard documentation for repository structures and provide metadata for business owners, end users and IT staff.
- Support and maintain production data and repository assets. Administer, support and maintain the reporting toolset environment.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.