Position: Senior Support Consultant -.Net & OKTA
Location: New York City, NY, United States
Mandatory Skill - ASP.NET, HTML5, CSS, MVC, Active Directory
Non Mandatory Skill-Knowledge of OKTA tool or any other Cloud based Identity Management Tool
Required Experience (Same as Relevant Experience)
- Ready to work in 24x7 Support Environment.
- Strong communication Skills
- Onsite – Offshore coordination
- Should work at Client Location in NYC
- Overall Experience – 4 to 8 Years
- Technology Experience - at least 4 years
Education Level Required:
- Provide Production Support and Perform Maintenance Activities,
- Also Participate in Requirement gathering, Designing the Architecture and preparing relevant documentation
- Preparation of Functional, Integration, Unit Test case documentation
- Perform Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Bug Fixing, Solution Deployment along with relevant reviews
- Preparation of Status Report and regular status meetings, adhoc Client meetings, etc.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.