: Hoboken, NJ, United States
: 12 Months Contract
Work with Client architects and business to define IT systems architecture
Tactical initiatives include
- Understand Client business, current and envisaged business and IT models, be a part of the core group of architects to execute tactical and strategic initiatives
Strategic initiatives include
- Working with Project Teams at a Sprint level to ascertain implementation as per recommended architecture getting involved with partner teams on technical requirements and ascertaining smooth integration of all applications with one another sizing and related verifications of stories / tasks / other deliverables helping client with internal and external audits wherever required on technical and business fulfillment grounds
Strong Experience in MEAN stack
- Recommending options for technology migrations / re-platforming and other transformation / development initiatives.Executing POCs to validate technology roadmaps, feasibilities & possibilities with scalable solutions which are also versatile, inter-operable, can co-exist in the overall ecosystem and cost effective.
- He / She should be knowledgeable of security, infrastructure requirements and sizing such that inputs could be provided to Client Support teams accordingly.
- Needs to possess knowledge and consult on Cloud go-to strategy
- Hands-on skills in technology is a primary requirementEncourage and Execute thought leadership on E2E implementation of Applications including
Education Level Required:
- NoSQL databases/MongoDB
- Strategies to automate testing at all tiers,
- Strategies integrate projects into the DevOps framework,
- Ability to upgrade to and evangelize upcoming frameworks, patterns, APIs and related technologies by self
- Participate in constructive discussions to create a scalable technological roadmap on the above stack
- Architecture related certification like TOGAF preferable
Bachelor's degree equivalent technical discipline or equivalent technical experience.