|Reference # : ||17-00027
||Title : ||Project Manager, Business Process Excellence|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/17/2017
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Project Manager, Business Process Excellence to demonstrate project management, continuous improvement and change management skills to drive organization-wide results. This individual will be responsible for leading high visibly large scale programs/projects that span across the entire organization. The jobseeker will act as a project management subject matter expert and will be a vital coach in helping the organization successfully execute projects. |
- Program manage all aspects of key large-scale programs with significant business impact leading cross-functional teams that span multiple business units/departments. Programs will have multiple projects (typically 4-6) rolling up to the entire program.
- Track and report progress including appropriate KPIs to senior executive management monthly.
- Mentor junior project managers and coach other project leads on processes, tools and best practices to ensure a standard project management process is employed to deliver high impact results.
- Train and coach project managers on use of Microsoft Project to track projects progress. Provide coaching to project leads including the use of an internal Portfolio & Project Management (PPM) software database where all programs/projects are housed.
- Create process maps and flows to bring uniformity and standardization to processes.
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies, coaching and teaching associates, developing and implementing sustainable controls, influencing change through facilitation of value stream mapping, waste reduction, standard work, visual management and quality controls.
- 10-15 years of experience of managing programs (with multiple projects rolling up to the program) in a highly matrixed environment.
- Prior project management execution in a complex organization with a track record of driving results is required.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- MBA is a plus.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills is required
- PMP certification is required
- Desire to obtain a project management certification in 12 to 18 months.
- Knowledge of problem solving methodologies such as DMAIC is a plus.
- Previous knowledge of SAP is a plus.
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency and track record of stepping up and executing.
- Strong communication skills, particularly in the areas of written, verbal and non-verbal speaking and presenting frequently to large groups.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization with clarity and precision.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and throughout cross-functional, matrixed teams in the organization.
- Sound technical, business and financial acumen.
- Proven relationship management skills that enable effective navigation in a highly matrixed organization and incorporates and fosters appropriate customer focus.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Microsoft Project is required.
- Experience in supply chain processes such as warehousing, transportation, co-manufacturing (3PLs) is plus.
- Coach in Lean Six Sigma processes and problem solving to accelerate project results as evident in improved key performance indicators would be a plus.
- A Green or Black Belt certification is a plus.