Position Title: Talend Sr. Developer / Abinitio
Project Location: Tampa, FL
- Will analyze, review, code and alter programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Must be delivery oriented with "hands-on " experience of data warehousing in the Capital Markets domain.
- Is expected to drive development, testing and release coordination.
- Will works closely with business teams, Develops application technology roadmaps, Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- Will manage individual contribution or team effort to tight deadlines; Provide status on the progress of the development effort to Sr. management
- Should be able to write program documentation, and train users
- Should come from a development background, having worked as a developer for 6+ years with hands on experience on AbInitio, Talend & Oracle.
- Expert level knowledge and hands-on experience, in data modeling, including extensive experience with logical and physical data modeling.
- Very good command over SQL and workings of relational databases such as Oracle.
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting and VI editor.
- Experience with creating and maintaining data definitions, data models (dimensional/snowflake), experience in multiple ETL tools, query optimization and OLAP tools is required as well as familiarity with metadata management, business semantics, and metadata workflow management.
- Led small to medium size software development projects with a successful outcome.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Candidate must demonstrate strong people leadership and management skills and have the ability to multi-task, influence, motivate and drive a global team.
- Should have experience working with offshore vendors and consultants.
- 6+ Years of ETL and Database development.
- Oracle(SQL & PL/SQL programming)
- UNIX shell scripting
- Qlikview knowledge is a plus.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.