|Reference # : ||17-00385
||Title : ||Abinitio Sr. Developer|
|Position Type : ||Full Time/Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||04/01/2017
| Description |
|Position Title: Abinitio Sr. Developer
Project Location: Tampa, FL
Job Duties :
Contract Duration: Fulltime
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Candidate will take the technical ownership of the project and participate in design, development, deployment & implementation of the large scale Abinitio applications. Candidate will develop robust and high performance applications. The right candidate will understand architectural principles, design patterns and best practices and apply them while creating the technical solutions for the applications. Candidate will create & maintain technical documentation for the project. Other duties listed below
- Perform development/enhancements of abinitio components.
- Perform testing and liase with testing teams
- Perform complex development using Ab Initio components
- Solution and Develop common re-usable modules
- Participate in global rollouts
- Around 7+ years of experience in transformation and loading of high-volume data in terabytes
- Good working experience with all components of Ab Initio such as Scan, join, Partition by key, Partition by Round Robin, Gather, Merge, Interleave, Lookup etc.
- Should have good understanding of business requirement
- Experience with various Abinitio parallelism techniques, Abinitio Graphs using Data, Pipeline & Component parallelisms
- Excellent understanding of Continuous flow graphs and its implementation
- Good working experience on generic graphs
- Experience using any of the scheduling tools like Autosys, Control-M etc
- Good development experience on generic flow continuous, batch and plan
- Experience and expertise on SQL and Unix shell scripting
- Should be able to contribute in creating documentation like LLD, HLD, Project end User Manual and Operations Hand off guide
- Strong DW concepts
- Strong Analysis skills
- Have good communication skills, interpersonal relations, hard working and result oriented as an individual
- Knowledge of ACE, BRE is huge plus
Education Level Required:
- Communication Skill :Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- In-Tangible skill requirement : Excellent communication skills and strong ability to work effectively with the business and technical architects. Must be comfortable with change and able to lead and influence technical decisions.
- If Any specific industry experience required : Financial Services background.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.