|Reference # : ||19-00015
||Title : ||Cloud Architect|
|Position Type : ||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||02/06/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking to hire an AWS Cloud Architect to join their team on a full time basis. This person will be responsible for carrying out our client's overall Cloud strategy while serving as a technical solution thought leader across relevant infrastructure related technologies.|
- Architect, design, and implement cloud based solutions for AWS, or other cloud based platforms.
- Support of local operations and development teams in their work on databases, back end software development, and any other relevant mission critical systems.
- Develop automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes.
- Conduct cloud architect and technical solutioning sessions with business and technology stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of hands on experience architecting and administering Amazon Web Service (AWS) Solutions to include experience with AWS technologies like EC2, S3, RAD, Beanstalk, etc.\
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in public cloud with Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment tools and processes.
- Experience architecting and deploying Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and Platform as Service technologies on public cloud.
- Strong expertise in cloud (AWS) and virtualization, operating systems (Linux, Windows)
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef)
- Strong understanding of application hosting technologies (CloudFoundry, Docker Swarm, Openshift, Kubernetes, EKS)
- Solid understanding of the DevOps philosophy, Agile methodology and Infrastructure as Code.
- Previous roles engineering and supporting telephony, storage, and compute solutions a must.
- AWS Certification preferred