|Reference # : ||19-00009
||Title : ||Cloud Network Engineer|
USDC Orlando, FL
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||01/22/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Cloud Network Engineer to fulfill a 6-month contract.|
- Provide support for all activities related to the network architecture and operations of the Open Cloud Platform operating on AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Deploy complex network solutions such as virtualized Palo Alto firewall environments and be an innovative problem solver.
- Architect and deploy network solutions in a multi-tenant cloud/virtualized server environment on AWS, Azure and GCP
- Manage the architecture and operational support of the network infrastructure on AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Asses and facilitate network requests.
- Ensure Cloud network infrastructure is kept operational and design architectures to minimize service-impacting outages.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive network and infrastructure experience.
- Demonstrated expert experience in AWS, Azure, GCP, Palo Alto, Check Point and Cisco virtual firewall appliances
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in a large, diverse, network/server environment
- Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications.
- AWS, Azure, GCP CCSA (Check Point), PCNSE (Palo Alto) and similar industry certifications preferred
- Demonstrated experience in large WAN/LAN network architecture design and implementation across multiple third parties and AWS, Azure and GCP cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience with designing and deploying network and security technologies in large cloud and virtualized environments.
- Demonstrated experience in network configuration, management, and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience in VPN technologies including but not limited to B2B VPN, IPSec, and Remote Access SSL VPN.
- Expert knowledge in the architecture and deployment of load balancer technologies to include F5 and Cisco.
- Must be living or willing to relocate within a commutable distance to Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ, or Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 20%