|Reference # : ||18-10400
||Title : ||Policy Review Analyst|
New York, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/19/2018
|Industry:||Insurance||Job Category:||Administration / Customer Service|
| Description |
Policy Review Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Policy Review Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global insurance and investment company that provides property, casualty, accident & health insurance for commercial clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Load PDF and Word Documents to document review tool
- Download Word copies of forms from SharePoint portal
- Extract individual PDF forms from a combined PDF document using PDF extraction tool
- Log all results in appropriate web based tool
- Intermediate Microsoft office Computer Skills (2-5 years' experience)
- 2-5 years' prior administrative experience
- Great attention to detail
- High multi-tasking skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.