Insurance and Policy Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for an Insurance and Policy Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a global insurance and investment company that provides property, casualty, accident & health insurance for commercial clients. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Issue all invoices for all business lines.
- This includes review of invoices for any inaccuracies.
- Will be trained in LYNX database invoicing system and become subject matter expert.
- Monthly bookings into accounts payable system to cover any transaction not entered into Camilion booking system on a timely basis.
- Liaising with counterparts at ACE to resolve booking and treaty issues.
- Providing basic support for the Camilion (Booking) and Salesforce (forecasting) systems as well as assist in testing any future upgrades to these systems.
- Quarterly fiduciary premium payable balancing of business lines as assigned by the manager of the group.
- Assist with other ad hoc or special projects as needed.
- Microsoft Excel, attention to detail and ability to learn new systems
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with many customers & colleagues at all levels.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.