Java Swing Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Swing Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment
- Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture
- Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications
- Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk
- Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages
- Individual contributor role
- Develop Client side UI for a high-performance cross-product electronic execution platform using Java Swing, Core Java, messaging etc.
- Provide 2nd level support to senior Rates traders on the trading floor
- Follow release and production change procedures and work with other teams to deliver and maintain reliable and functional front-office pricing and trading applications
- Identify, analyze, communicate and resolve application, infrastructure and environmental issues and problems
- Assist in QA and UAT testing with clients
- Requires strong knowledge in java swing, multithreading & messaging
- Experience in Investment banking technologies with knowledge of Fixed Income products desired
- Good communication skills with experience working in a global development team environment required
- Exposure to C# & C++ is a plus
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at Adrian.Miranda@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.