|Reference # : ||18-00023
||Title : ||Data Architect|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||04/16/2018 / 03/31/2019
| Description |
|At Trillium, we assist our clients in finding just the right candidates to fit their needs! They are currently seeking a Data Architect to support them on a contract basis|
- Strong technical understanding of data models and data standards
- Create conceptual and logical business models that will be used to generate the physical model
- Document current system, while also developing the data architecture for the future systems
- Work closely with various teams to define and explain functional data requirements
- Present and communicate the data model to the various project teams.
- Create and maintain a metadata management capability to integrate data dictionaries
- Ability to understand and put into practical use data architecture best practices.
- Create and maintain data flows, data content, and data elements
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar fields
- 7 to 10 years' experience in data modeling, systems analysis and design.
- Demonstrated experience in creating medium to large-scale enterprise logical data models.
- Worked on one or more of the following databases: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server
- Strong experience using at least one of the top data modeling tools, such as Oracle Data modeler, ERwin, or ER/Studio