Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Tax Professional for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for support and maintenance of our domestic provision processes and technology.
- Oversee the design, build, maintenance and troubleshooting of assigned portions of the tax software and hardware environments.
- Lead projects to develop tools and procedures to improve processes and automate software.
- Will support domestic provision operations for the tax department.
- Development and delivery of provision/system training materials is expected.
- Provide subject matter expertise to multiple tax infrastructure projects.
- Adherence to strict filing deadlines, scheduling flexibility and ability to balance team workloads will be a priority
- BS/BA (Finance/Accounting/Technology)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Corporate Tax experience with focus on ASC 740.
- Highly Driven, takes Ownership and Initiative
- Issue resolution and Driving Projects/Tasks to Closure
- Usage/familiarity with Tax Technologies such as Corptax, OneSource, Longview, etc.
- Advanced Excel, Access, Modeling, Data Manipulation
- Analytical Abilities/Financial Acumen/Problem Solving
- Effectively Work with Others/Business Partnering
- Experience in Financial Services industry
- Oracle, SAP/eLedger Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Comfort working with complex Financial Products
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.