Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Java Developer for our client in Chicago, IL.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Developing and delivering required IAM functionality according to planned release schedules
- Work with business users to clarify functional requirements
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for all new software written
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
- Help troubleshoot and resolve any application issues deemed to be of an urgent nature; i.e., those impacting regulatory reporting in production
- Previous Java Application Programmer/Developer experience (2+ years)
- Fluent in Java 8, including ORM related libraries
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git and Subversion
- Capable of coding web-based front end experiences incorporating modern SPA frameworks and CSS implementations
- Understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Strong discipline regarding adherence to SDLC processes, especially Agile and LEAN thinking
- Ability to be successful in an individual contributing role, as well as in a collaborative team setting
- Strong attention to detail, ability to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Track record of on-time delivery and resolving technical challenges
- Takes ownership when solving problems
- Strong work ethic
- Experience using graph databases
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management (IAM) concepts
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.