|Reference # : ||17-12955
||Title : ||Network CyberSecurity Analyst|
NEW YORK, NY
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||5 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||12/21/2017 / 12/31/2018
|Industry:||Energy / Utilities||Job Category:||Legal / Compliance|
| Description |
Network CyberSecurity Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Network CyberSecurity Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Monitor applicable laws, regulations and company policies to identify and document new or changing compliance requirements.
- Perform activities related to any of the following IT compliance areas: cybersecurity, legal/regulatory, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), software licensing, internal/external audit, IT controls and other IT compliance or quality assurance functions.
- Assist with the preparation of standards based documents supporting an IT and Cybersecurity compliance program.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of business processes and information systems related projects to track and manage compliance activities.
- Work with stakeholders to develop, review and execute IT compliance controls and track results.
- Track and update metrics related to cybersecurity, privacy, SOX, software licensing or other IT quality assurance areas.
- Collect and prepare information for response to external and internal compliance audits.
- Assist with documentation and tracking of cybersecurity or IT event incident response.
- Prepare and deliver compliance awareness communication across the company.
- Provide advice to company personnel on compliance and IT controls.
- Prepare project plans and schedules.
- Tracks and manages project deliverables.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure compliance activities are handled in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Perform other related tasks and assignments as required.
- Ensure implementation of Company safety, health and environmental programs for work as directed.
- Ensure that safe work practices are followed and the environment is fully protected in accordance with Company policy and governmental regulations.
- 2 years of IT experience with a Master's degree or a minimum of 3 years of IT experience with a Bachelor's degree or a minimum of 5 years of IT related experience with an Associate's degree.
- General knowledge and understanding of information technology including software, web, mainframe, server, personal computer and Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of IT compliance areas or quality assurance functions is desirable. Illustration of a proven ability to perform compliance and quality assurance initiatives and programs is desirable.
- Experience in compliance monitoring and control implementation preferred.
- Master's Degree, Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or an Associate's Degree with equivalent technical certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CIPP, etc.).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, and organizational skills.
- Must illustrate a proven ability to lead development of new initiatives and programs, and manage process improvement projects through to successful implementation.
- Must be able to effectively interact with senior level management, all levels of Company employees, and Company suppliers.
- Ability to design and build SharePoint sites and workflows is a plus.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able and willing to travel within Company service territory, as needed.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.