Senior Business Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Works closely with end-users to identify issues and captures business requirements
- Implements user interfaces developed by designers
- Translates business requirements into system design specifications
- Performs appropriate development and testing activities
- Optimizes the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Deploys regular releases in an agile approach
- Creates appropriate documentation as defined by the agile development methodology
- Works closely with business stakeholders and end users to develop an understanding of how the applications are used by the teams being supported
- Designs and implements data storage and presentation solutions appropriate for iOS applications
- Works on complex systems analysis and programming assignments with minimal supervision; expected to independently determine solutions
- Minimum of 4 years of back-end development experience
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline
- Understanding of iOS development using the Xamarin framework, Xamarin.IOS, and proficient in C#
- Knowledge of platforms and tools, such as ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET Web API, ORACLE database ,SQL server database, and Visual Studio
- Knowledge of source code control tools, TFS in particular
- Experience in developing applications in Windows
- Knowledge of agile software development and lean start-up methodologies (e.g., test driven development, paired programming)
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace
- Passion for innovation and "can do” attitude
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.