|Reference # : ||17-10350
||Title : ||Data Architect|
Jersey City, NJ
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||8 Years
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/18/2017 / 12/29/2018
|Industry:||Financial Services||Job Category:||Data Management|
| Description |
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Data Architect for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for designing and scoping future Warehouse data architecture.
- Responsible for full life cycle from design to implementation.
- Will provide documentation on database designs, develop small presentations and is involved in all aspects of data administration.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Requires a bachelor's degree and may be expected to have an advanced degree in area of specialty and 8-10+ years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of the data architecture concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Expertise in data modeling and data analysis to support a variety of design types: OLTP, consolidation and dimensional stores.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com /201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.