Quartz Core Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Quartz Core Developer for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Quartz Core Developer will work with a cutting-edge technology stack that includes:
- Python based environment for agile development
- Globally distributed object-oriented petabyte-class databases
- Linux compute farms on-tap
- A core framework of reusable business objects
- A multi-million line code base
- Automated tools for testing, integration and global application deployment
- Design, develop, and maintain high-performance systems • Build core technology components
- Enhance functionality to be used and shared by a large community of developers
- Research and analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
- This is an individual contributor role
- Substantial programming experience - Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Related
- The desire to work in a test driven software development environment that relies on iterative feedback
- An interest in financial services (capital markets, market indices and various securities)
- An overwhelming urge to solve complex problems without being told to do so
- Exceptional knowledge of computer science data structures
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.