Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Client Asset Control Specialist for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyzes and resolves complex operational problems.
- Key member of the Client Asset Control Group oversight function to ensure compliance with Customer Asset Protection requirements, proactively identifying risks both across the organization and provides technical support to other functional and business support lines.
- Knows front to back process/system flow.
- Acts as a lead on multiple projects/initiatives on behalf of the team to drives process improvements and acts as a 'Go-To' person for Customer Asset Protection for other teams.
- Performing some routine management support (interviewing, training & support for team members).
- Develops and delivers training for the team.
- Understands stakeholder needs, escalates issues timely and appropriately.
- Strong market and regulatory knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of 15c3-3 or CFTC customer protection rules, with experience of performing oversight of broker/dealer processes and controls.
- Experience in regulatory oversight / risk management.
- Understanding of Broker/Dealer business lines, including Prime Brokerage, Futures and Options, Equities / FICC institutional business lines
- Experience in project management and managing process / technology change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
- Strong at influencing change with stakeholders.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.