General Ledger Accountant
Bank on a company that will help you reach your career goals. Eclaro is looking for a General Ledger Accountant for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest banking firms in the world, with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The General Ledger Accountant monitors daily cash accounts by performing reconciliations, identify breaks, and monthly GL substantiation.
- Require to take minutes and set up basic presentation.
- Perform and gather data to ensure timely reporting
- Track Incident Reports
- Data Management
- Project Support
- Support Corporate Trust and Loan Agency team in the reconciliation and clearance of historical legal invoices - Basic skills of accounting, audit, and reconciliation are required.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- College graduate who is motivated and organized.
- Minimum experience required for reconciliation of accounts, basic accounting, taking minutes and organizing presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Mica Navidad at Mica@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.