|Reference # : ||17-10423
||Title : ||Document Indexer/Processor|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||10/19/2017
|Industry:||Insurance||Job Category:||Data Management|
| Description |
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Ready for a rewarding opportunity in the Financial Services Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Document Indexer/Processor for our client in Omaha, NE.
Eclaro's client is a market-leading insurance company, providing property, casualty, and specialty insurance services within the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The primary functions of a Document Indexer/Processor include preparation of incoming mail or other documents, scanning, rudimentary indexing, and properly storing documents for either long or short term retention.
- Will be expected to organize and complete daily work goals and team project work.
- Will ensure that all imaged documents adhere to CSD imaging/indexing quality standards.
- Will follow departmental policies and procedures, training and best practices for use within the imaging environment.
- Good oral and written communication, analytical, problem-solving, and basic math skills required.
- Must have time-management, decision-making, planning and organizational skills as well as basic computer skills.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal procedures and instructions.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people in a team atmosphere required.
- Must be well organized and able to multi-task and manage to deadlines.
- Must be detail oriented.
NICE TO HAVE:
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
Interested in applying?
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine@eclaro.com now.