|Reference # : ||18-10258
||Title : ||WebMethods Developer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||11/14/2018
|Industry:||IT Consulting/Services||Job Category:||Application Development|
| Description |
Eclaro is looking for a WebMethods Developer for our client in Scottsdale, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing SW systems and/or applications. Serve as tech expert on dv projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including req analysis and design.
- Write technical specs based on conceptual design and stated business reqs.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new process for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Works w/o supervision with complete latitude for independent judgment.
- May mentor less experienced peers and display leadership as needed.
- Skills and Experience: 8+ years IT experience, 6+ years Strong Development, Admin and Support experience on webMethods.
- Experience in MWS, Experience in Trading Networks, SWIFT Messages, SFTP/HTTPS Protocols, SSH Keys and Encryption & Decryption using PGP keys, RESTful API, SOAP web services, PL/SQL and preferably Stored Procedures., writing Java services, MQ, SAP and JDBC Adapters.
- Experience in XML, XSD, XSLT.
- Strong writing and communication skills, API Gateway, Versions - webMethods 8.2 to 10.1, API security WS-Security Other integration tool experience is a plus.
- Experience in ACL and SSL Certificate Installation
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ann Logramonte at Reyzelle.Logramonte@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.