|Reference # : ||18-03107
||Title : ||Senior Engineer ? Requirements Management|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/01/2018 / 12/31/2018
|Industry:||Government||Job Category:||IT Operations / Infrastructure|
| Description |
Senior Engineer ? Requirements Management
Eclaro is looking for a Senior Engineer ? Requirements Management for an opportunity for our client in NORFOLK, VA.
- Specifically the scope of work includes support for: the maintenance and publication of the requirements lexicon; the maintenance of the requirements management process model; the development of a requirements management policy and directive; the approval process for the policy and the directive; the selection and adaptation of a requirements management tool
- Master's degree in electronics engineering or computer science or telecommunications or information systems and technology or another equivalent or closely related discipline
- Minimum 5 years within last 15 years in project management of complex systems or projects in a military Communication and Information Systems environment, using PRINCE2 or PMI methodology as also ITIL approach
- Minimum 5 years in programme management and programme management office within technology area
- Minimum 4 years in the requirements and concept of use planning, system engineering design, development and analysis techniques, installation, integration and verification testing of modern information systems and technology, communication systems and networks
- Minimum 4 years in assisting with leading teams in project or programme management to ensure delivery of high- quality, impactful work products on time
- Minimum 3 years in effective orally and in writing communication, including briefing and in coordination with different international stakeholders
- Minimum 2 years on engineering and operational analysis of requirements for IT systems and applications, including functional requirement verification, change management and traceability of requirements based on requirements traceability matrix
- Minimum 2 years in requirement management, analysis, decomposition, and allocation of requirements, management and maintenance of the requirement databases
- Minimum 1 year within last 15 years in working in NATO at project level for military operational requirements, operational acceptance, within capability package procesS
- Demonstrated working level knowledge with MS Office tools (Outlook, Project, Word, Excel and Power Point, Share Point)
- Knowledge about C3 capability management in NATO
- Knowledge about Database development and use
- Knowledge about NATO CIS architectures, AIS and NGCS capabilities
- Knowledge about IBM DOORS, DOORS NG, Team Concept, Quality and PlanView
- Knowledge about P3O
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees