Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Datastage Developer for our client in Plano, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking to build out their application Development capabilities in the Plano, TX Market. The Datastage Developer work side by side with business partners to ensure expected quality software built to serve our customers and clients. They will be responsible for understanding the business requirements, Build/enhance application components to support the requirement, enabling testing organization to certify the application, Support technology infrastructure team in production deployment and transitioning to support team. The Datastage Developer is expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and Work with their peers to follow enterprise software development methodologies. Grow your career in the dynamic and fast-paced environment of diverse software platforms and challenging projects that shape the future of the banking industry.
- Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.
- Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- May have responsibility for a project and project budget.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- 5+ Yrs. Relevant IT software experience (Technical-Developer) using DataStage, Database (DB2/ORACLE/Teradata), Unix Shell Script, AutoSys
- Minimum 4 years of development experience in DataStage (Version V8.5 or higher) with experience in processing high volume jobs.
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of the software development process
- Strong Written and verbal communication skills
Interested in applying?
- Working knowledge in application design & development
- Prior experience in Mainframe platform based applications
- Prior experience in Teradata and Client Vertica databases
- Able to contribute to 1. Automation 2. Causal analysis 3. Develop shared/common solutions
- Able to identify risks and come up with mitigation plan.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Prior experience of working with globally distributed teams
- Bachelor of Science/Engineering degree
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.