Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for an Android Developer for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Android Developer is responsible for providing technical leadership/direction to eCommerce/Mobile initiatives. This resource will bring together the various development/test activities that are required to be performed on eCommerce/Mobile project and oversee the entire project deliverables from software technical design and coding perspective.
- Works with the Development team to establish and enforce product quality standards
- Works with the QA team to introduce innovative methods for mobile platform testing
- Develops tools/process to measure and improve mobile product quality
- Ensure software created and released conforms to quality requirements by accurately writing and executing test plans
- Builds tools to analyze app performance
- Creates tools to reduce the manual testing effort
- Provides assistance to code merges, builds, deployments, and ensuring production stability
- Provides resolution to an assortment of problems complex in scope, related to Quality Control projects.
- 4-5 years of Android development experience
- Hands on Java/J2EE experience (10 + years)
- Extensive experience in TDD
- Expertise in writing efficient code
- Strong Design, Programming & Debugging Skills
Interested in applying?
- Experience releasing an Android app to Google Play
- iOS development experience is a plus
- Experience in setting up continuous integration system
- Strong web UI design and implementation experience, including prototyping
- A rock solid understanding of object-oriented design patterns, experience with multithreading, memory management.
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.