Position Title: SCM enhancements
Project Location: The Woodlands, TX, United States
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Education Level Required:
- Individual will perform pre-defined detailed project coordination responsibilities under the supervision of a Sr. Project Manager.
- Candidate needs to display problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, vlookup and general data organization are required.
- Initial project involvement required is for National PC Refresh to assist with:
- confirming user information,
- replacement computer ordering,
- coordination of deployment ,
- and disposition of old equipment.
- Participation in Monthly calls with branch contacts.
- Operational responsibilities would eventually include:
- Administrative tracking of minor issues for escalation / resolution
- Assist the Change Management Coordinator
- Assist with manual monitoring of client reports for purpose of escalation
- Prepare weekly / monthly Operations reports based on pre-set format and input from the Operations team
Graduate Or Relevant Experience.