|Reference # : ||17-00631
||Title : ||Hyperion Devleoper|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date : ||05/01/2017
| Description |
|Position: Hyperion Developer|
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Contract Duration: 9 Months
Responsibilities may include:
- Work with the team to design, build, and support Hyperion Essbase and Planning applications for actuals, budgets, variance, operations planning and LRPs.
- Analyze/Verify data loads into the application to confirm accuracy and tie-out of source loads.
- Design, configure and maintain all security access for Hyperion applications in compliance with SOX guidelines as outlined in the SOX Application Access Review Process (SAARP)
- Work with the implementation team to design, build, configure, test, and support the various Hyperion Planning applications.
- Design, build and maintain scripts for system backup, recovery, migration, and data replication for the applications.
- Address user questions, support testing and training activities with the project team.
- Work with Information Delivery team to comply with global Phillips 66 guidelines for Hyperion Essbase and Planning use.
- Facilitate the effort to further leverage the use of Hyperion in other Regions.
- Support the project team with in-depth knowledge of the Hyperion products and their use.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years Hyperion Essbase and Planning experience plus working knowledge of Hyperion FDM and DRM tools, and SAP/Business Warehouse knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience working as a financial analyst in finance or accounting
Education Level Required:
- Exceptional oral and written communications and networking skills
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures and relationship to internal and external reporting requirements for segments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work under aggressive deadlines
- Able to work with a team of developers, following consistent approaches and processes.
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.