Position Title: Data Quality Expert - IBM information Analyzer
Project Location: New York City, NY
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Expertise in IBM information Analyzer with DQ expenice.
- Domain experience related to ? Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Credit Risk, Market Risk, CCAR, Basel II/III etc.
- DQ Experience is a must ? DQ Measurement Tools experience is a must
- Data Management experience , Data Analysis and Analytics experience
- Provide subject matter expertise around analysis of profiling of data ? tool agnostic, data quality requirements, rules, metrics and key performance indicators
- Experienced DQ SME, with sufficient knowledge and experience to comfortably engage with senior internal HClient stake holders
- Develop and maintain tools, templates, and methodologies to support the execution and implementation of Data Management policies, frameworks, and pertaining to definitions, dictionaries, and data quality
- The candidate will work directly with Data Quality Program Director and DQ Team under Data Management initiatives.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or equivalent education and related training
- Five years' work experience in accessing enterprise data source and developing DQ
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Effective organizational skills.
Education Level Required:
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.