Position Title: Pega Architecture / Pega Developer
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
Project Location: Downtown Toronto
Contract Duration: Full Time or Contract
Education Level Required:
- CSA certification from Pega Systems, CPM certification from Pega Systems, CAPM certification from PMI, and currently pursuing CCBA from IIBA.
- Should have more than 12 Yrs of overall experience and Pega ? PRPC should be 8 +Yrs
- Must be Certified Lead System Architect (CLSA)
- Will be responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC 7.x and other Pega frameworks will be preferable
- Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams developing BPM/BRE solutions using Pega
- Accountable for ensuring the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer technical and functional requirements, and commits to Customer Success (realization of business benefit)
- Participates in the development of additional consulting opportunities within the customer base
- Should be able to working in Onshore and offshore model
- Exp in Banking domain
Engineering Graduate Or Relevant Experience.